There are four primary components to our contracting process:
- Master Contract
- W-9/W-8 tax form
- Work Orders which outline scope of work, duration and payment terms
- Vendors create their free account with their business information and bank account to which funds will be deposited.
How you can use Liquid with existing contractors:
- You can import existing contractors to the system all at once. Each contractor will have their own digital "folder" or Vendor Card where their legal documents, work orders, and invoices are filed.
- Then as they are assigned work, a Work Order can be created for that (either by the Client or by the Vendor).
- They would also need to set themselves up with a Liquid vendor account so you can pay them.
Onboarding new contractors:
You invite them to the platform so that they can set themselves up as a business entity to be paid.