To create a Work Order for Reimbursements only, go to the Work Orders section and press + Work Order. If you'd like the Work Order to be in a foreign currency, make sure to set that up first before following the steps below.
Here's how to create a Work Order for expense reimbursements only for a Vendor.
- Select your Vendor (or, if you are a Vendor, select your Client.
- Next, name your Work Order. In this example, we used Reimbursements as the name.
- Then, enter a summary for the deliverable. In this example, we used to process reimbursements.
- Next, enter the start date. This should be the earliest date that reimbursements will be reimbursed for.
- Then, choose whether there is a due date or not. If you choose does not have you will have to enter an estimated due date. If you choose has a due date, then you will have to enter a due date. Invoices cannot be sent after a due date but can be sent after an estimated due date.
- For the fee structure, select the as follows rate type.
- In the description field that follows, enter any information needed to describe your reimbursement process. In this example, we used reimbursements are subject to submission of reimbursements in accordance with Company's Expense and Reimbursements policy.
- For the invoice frequency field, select as follows if you'd like reimbursements to be sent to you as they come in or on some recurring frequency. If you'd like all reimbursements to be submitted on a specific date, select on the specific date of and then select the appropriate date. In this example, we selected as follows. When you select as follows, the description entered earlier will shift to below the second as follows.
- Enter in any additional definitions, if any.
- Then, press Finish.
- Then, press Next to skip adding another deliverable.
- Next, if you picked a start date earlier than today, you'll be asked to confirm the date by pressing Confirm.
- Since you are creating this as a Client, you'll be able to change the Hiring Manager for this Work Order before you press Send. Press Send to send the Work Order.
Next, learn how your vendors will create invoices for reimbursements by clicking here.
To learn more about how to create Work Orders, click the links below:
- How do I create and send a Work Order to my Vendor?
- How do I create and send a Work Order to my Client?